   RE: [xml-dev] Patents

Rick,

I have just been awarded the patent on "Techniques for Electronic
Representation and Distribution of Sarcastic Data" that includes,
without limitation, transportation and storage of structured,
semi-structured, and unstructured sarcastic textual data, images, audio,
and gestures.  Contact me ASAP to take advantage of special "XML-based
Sarcasm" license.

Best,

Don Park