   RE: [xml-dev] Calling functions from XSLTs

In order to invoke self defined functions from within XSL stylesheet,

1.You can add extension objects to XsltArgumentList and invoke any
methods on those from within your style sheet.

OR

2.Use msxsl:script. There is no restriction on the namespaces you can
use inside msxsl:script.

However only certain namespaces are supported by default (i.e there is
no need to fully qualify the namespaces when using classes from these
namespaces). These are:-

System
System.Collection
System.Text
System.Text.RegularExpressions
System.Xml
System.Xml.Xslt
System.Xml.XPath
Microsoft.VisualBasic

Classes can still be used outside of the namespace, except that the name
must be namespace qualified. e.g. System.Diagnostics.Process

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Your successes will happen in private and your failures in full view of

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.