   RE: [xml-dev] Calling functions from XSLTs

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Calling functions from XSLTs
  • From: "Phil Fuhlman" <pfuhlman@Dexma.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:01:32 -0500

de'ja' vu, de'ja' vu... <lol>

-----Original Message-----
From: Amit Rai [mailto:insouciant_23@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 12:59 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] Calling functions from XSLTs

Hi All,

 Is there any way of calling self defined functions from within an XSLT
code? AFAIK one can invoke 3 libraries through .NET (using scripts) -
System, System.XML and MSCoreLib. I would like to access my own
functions and datastructres from within the scripts in XSLTs. Is there
any way to do that?

Thanks
amit