   RE: [xml-dev] W3C Culture and Aims (Was: What does SOAP really ad

Suggestions that people won't rig appearances and outcomes to meet
private agendas are just as silly as that they will.   Some will; some
won't.  It is situation dependent and if it is legal, they choose privately.

I like the way the TAG is working.  I may not agree with the results,
but the processes are exemplary.  Given the membership of that
body, one can consider the leadership to have provided a pattern
for others to follow.

len