   RE: [xml-dev] W3C Culture and Aims (Was: What does SOAP really ad

My two cents worth of thought after going through the archives. I believe
people should not be paranoid that any statement they make getting to
public, and being misinterpreted, and being harmful to them/to their
company. Any one who tries to misquote statements from people, I am quite
sure will not be given much importance. In short, I believe openness is
how things should be.

W3C and OASIS, and other organizations have done great benefit to the
growth of XML. We all share a common goal -- that is to solve problems
related to XML, and to exploit the advantages of XML. So the way we do our
activities, as part of the organizations, or as individuals, might be
different, and our solutions might be different. We may have our own
internal arguments, but we are all united in our common goals.

cheers and regards - murali.