   Re: [xml-dev] What does SOAP really add?

I've just returned from vacation to a full mailbox that I'm working through
with gratuitous use of the 'D' key, so I'm not going to bother reading the
year ago, the topic in the subject line was discussed on this very list:

...not that it isn't worth further discussion.

   - Mike
  mike j. brown                   |  xml/xslt: http://skew.org/xml/
  denver/boulder, colorado, usa   |  resume: http://skew.org/~mike/resume/
                                     ^^^^^^