   Job Opportunity

Hi:

(Apologies in advance for inappropriately placed postings....)

Subject to contract and specific conditions, I have an opening for a temporary assignment (based in Brussels, with some travel in Europe), starting May and until end August (with a possible extension beyond that). The domain is in data standards and interoperability, and I am looking for someone with:

- excellent working knowledge of English or French, and good understanding of the other;
- good grounding in XML standards, Dublin Core and RDF;
- background in or a least appreciation of knowledge management and business process management;
- understanding of multilingual, public sector environment;
- able to work autonomously with little briefing or support.

I'm not sure of the pay scale for this post but I think it is somewhere over 4,000 Euros per month, net of tax.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please let me know immediately by sending e-mail to my office address. Do not hesitate to re-post this message on other mailing lists.

Regards,

Peter Pappamikail
Head of Information Resources Management
European Parliament
B-1047 Brussels

smime.p7s