   RE: [xml-dev] W3C Successes (RE: [xml-dev] W3C Culture and Aims )

  • To: <AndrewWatt2000@aol.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] W3C Successes (RE: [xml-dev] W3C Culture and Aims )
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 05:44:58 -0700

Title: Message
Tell me about it, I'm already experiencing this first hand (XQuery depends on W3C XML Schema). What I find interesting is that Henry T is equating "new work" with the kind of work a *standards* body is supposed to be tackling. This seems to be the opposite of what a body that should be setting "standards" should be doing and it shows in the current family of technologies coming out of the W3C.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
If you want to recapture your youth, cut off his allowance.

You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.