   JavaML like tool exist?

Hi All,

I am wondering if there are some "Java-based" tools
available to convert java source code to XML file, like
the Badros's JavaML tool (C++) and the IBM's reengineering
Java tool do?  JavaML tool is C++ based, and IBM's doesn't
support comments.

Any suggestion?

Daryl Luk

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Luk;Daryl
FN:Daryl Luk
ORG:PTC;MCAD
TITLE:Director, Production Applications Development
NOTE:HK to Needham 800 967548
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(781) 370-5288
TEL;WORK;FAX:(781) 370-6000
ADR;WORK:;;140 Kendrick Street;Needham;MA;02494;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:140 Kendrick Street=0D=0ANeedham, MA 02494=0D=0AUnited States of America
URL:http://www.ptc.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:luk@ptc.com
REV:20011212T225107Z
END:VCARD