   Re: [xml-dev] SOAP and the Web

Did you get anyone defending SOAP on its technical merits?

You and Mark Baker seem to present more technical defense than any of
the "advocates", which has me thoroughly confused.

(Don Box did bring up a common framing format[1], but I'm having a hard
time seeing the format mitigating the overall approach.)

[1] - http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200204/msg00770.html

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!