   RE: [xml-dev] Google License Key

Client Certificates over SSL is one way that people are doing this in
production today.  Some sort of signing procedure with a trusted
certification authority will probably be the continuing model, although
there will probably be differing classes of certification for different
needs (for example, passport doesn't really verify your identity, it
just identifies that the mailbox exists, regardless of what name you
made up).

Joshua Allen
Microsoft WebData XML
425.705.7857

Google
> client or automatically for each client-side Google client, the
> registration process seems clunky and requires much human
intervention.