   RE: [xml-dev] "What use are plugins->XML" or "PDF 2 XML"

> Acrobat 5 has a plugin called XMLExtract or somethign (free from Adobe I
> think) which attempts to extract XML.

What use are plug-ins that translate (DOC, PDF, etc) to XML???  I don't
think it would be easy, as the main advantage of using XML is that you get
to define the element names to suit the context.

Of course, I understand translating (DOC, PDF, etc) to an XML-application
like DocBook, XHTML, etc...

---
Jimmy Cerra
"Challenging the status quo at the expense of my status, ego..."