   RE: [xml-dev] XQuery types was Re: [xml-dev] Yet another plea for XUpdat

I don't care who does or does not have a formal CS background, who is plain
folk and who knows all the philosophers. We don't need to draw a taxonomy
of the participants to discuss what the XQuery type system really does.

Jonathan