   RE: [xml-dev] XPath 1.5? (was RE: [xml-dev] typing and markup)

I think you could have picked less obvious vendors if you wanted to.

Don't forget "Boolean" (from memory):

System 1: Not supported as a column, 3-state support as a variable
System 2: Not supported as a column, 3-state support as a variable

XML Schema still doesn't tell you the best way to map XSD types into your
database. You still have a lot of work ahead of you. But I think you know
that.

-Wayne Steele