From: Garland foster [mailto:garland_foster@salutia.com]
Sent: 07 May 2002 23:03
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] Xpath engine running over DOM API

Hi all,

I want to know if someone knows an Xpath engine built over a standard (more or less) DOM API.
What I want is a storage-neutral Xpath implementation relying only on a DOM document object
and DOM methods to process the query.
If so then just providing a DOM API for some kind of XML storage solution I'll be able to use Xpath.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Garland.

---