   Re: [xml-dev] Is XML-REST more scalable than SOAP?

> In summary, the argument that I was making is that using REST helps reduce
> the number of access methods (i.e., accessing is scalable), but the
> "processing" of n arbitrary XML documents is non-scalable.

Why are you expecting your machine to process every XML vocabulary on the
Web? Won't most business only interact with sites that output XML
vocabularies that they can actually process? I don't see the scalability
problem for specific domains where the number of vocabularies is limited
(hopefully to 1).

Jason