   Re: [xml-dev] PSVI formalization

At 05:08 AM 5/10/2002 +1000, Rick Jelliffe wrote:
>  <a  b="c">zzzz</a>
>
>becomes
>
>   <a psvi:type="something" psvi:validation-attempted="full"
> psvi-valid="true" >
>     <psvi:attribute name="b" psvi:type="someothertype" >c</psvi:attribute
>    >zzzz</a>

The current PSVI contains all the right data, but it is much too detailed,
and it doesn't seem to be based on the abstractions people will want to use
for everyday processing. I think we need a better representation of this
information. The Formal Description is closer. Doing this right will take
some time and thought.

Jonathan