   RE: [xml-dev] PSVI formalization

Can you please name any of these 3 implementations so I can take a look
at them? I personally have not seen an implementation that allows one
access to the [validation context], [validity], [schema normalized
value] or [validation attempted] properties of an attribute information
item in an XML document.

Please point me to an implementation that supports all the PSVI
contributions to an XML infoset as specified in the W3C XML Schema
structures recommendation.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Two wrongs are only the beginning.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.