   RE: [xml-dev] PSVI formalization

From reading both your comments and does of Jonathan Robie, I guess no
one actually implements either the PSVI or the Infoset to the letter of
their respective recommendations. So what exactly are people in the
various threads arguing about PSVI talking about then? Some magic PSVI
that was discussed in an offlist email thread, conference call and chain
letter?

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Two wrongs are only the beginning.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.