   What is the XPath Task Force?

In a message dated 10/05/02 14:31:50 GMT Daylight Time, jonathan.robie@datadirect-technologies.com writes:

Mike Kay forwarded your email to our internal lists. I will try to
summarize the results of this thread for the XPath task force, and ask for
this to be put on our agenda.

Jonathan,

What is the purpose of the XPath Task Force? Where does it fit in the development of XPath 2.0? What is its relationship to the WG?

Thanks

Andrew Watt