   RE: [xml-dev] XPath 2.0 - how much of XQuery should it include?

<sarcasm>
It's good to see that the W3C does extensive research on the user
scenarios for the "new science" they develop before foisting them on the
WWW community.
</sarcasm>

Changing the semantics of XPath's logic operators because of DBMSs is
ridiculous when one considers that DBMSs are not and most likely will
not in future be the primary users of XPath.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Two wrongs are only the beginning.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.