   RE: [xml-dev] XPath 2.0 - how much of XQuery should it include?

I have to tell you that the person who has been arguing most
vociferously that it must be possible to use XPath/XQuery for retrieving
data from an SQL database is your colleague Michael Rys. Perhaps you
have more influence over him than I do?

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com