   RE: [xml-dev] XPath 2.0 - how much of XQuery should it include?

On Fri, 2002-05-10 at 15:31, Jonathan Robie wrote:
> Sarcasm is so easy. Finding solutions that will meet the needs of all our
> users is so difficult.  I guess that makes those of us who design these
> things very vulnerable.

Pity for the designers aside, you may find that a lot of the anger and
sarcasm comes from people who are in fact vulnerable to the consequences
of the things being designed.  There's a full circle here, one which
doesn't always (often?) connect.

Yes, the designer's job is hard, especially when designers and users
have very different perspectives on the work.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!