   Re: [xml-dev] XPath 2.0 - how much of XQuery should it include?

At 09:23 PM 5/10/2002 -0600, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > Jonathan,
> >
> > > Mike Kay forwarded your email to our internal lists. I will try to
> > > summarize the results of this thread for the XPath task force, and
> > > ask for this to be put on our agenda.
> >
> > I'm going to answer this email on public-qt-comments@w3.org, since
> > I've now subscribed there and I'm sure XML-Dev is sick of me posting
> > about XPath 2.0.
>
>I think nothing could be further from the truth.  Jonathan and Mike have
>already commented on the desirability of the sorts of analysis you've been
>presenting.  Not to speak for anyone else, but I think it could be great
>if we could continue to hash out the issues you bring up on this list,
>after which you or someone else could post synopses to the comment lists.

Ron Bourret's point about the pace of communication with our comments list
is very much to the point here.

It may be easier to hash out positions here, and post summaries to the
feedback lists. That uses the strengths of each list.

Jonathan