   Re: [xml-dev] Re: datatype non-proliferation and disarmament

[Dare Obasanjo]

> Jonathan
>
> (Whew, that was easy! I sure hope he doesn't ask the next
> obvious question....)

I assume the next question is why xs:integer is not a primitive in W3C
XML Schema to which the answer is that it is derived from xs:decimal

What exactly is your problem with this?

[Tom P]

Aside from the fact that it is mathematically wrong, even if lexically OK?
I was shocked when first I saw this derivation in the Schema Rec.

Cheers,

Tom P