Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Evan Lenz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XSLT 2.0 and XSL(-FO) 2.0
- From: "Manos Batsis" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:07:58 +0300
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcH7NtllL8aimH8jRDi/O+bXcqlBuwAADyNQ
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] XSLT 2.0 and XSL(-FO) 2.0
> From: Evan Lenz [mailto:email@example.com]
> In the end, this is why I actually agree with what you said
> earlier, Ron,
> that dictating a pipeline from within XSLT is too XSLT-centric.
Yup. That's what  is supposed to be for. That is supposed to scale
well. Much like Apache's Cocoon stuff, which already works like a charm.