   Re: [xml-dev] Objections to / uses of PSVI?

This can't be that hard.

I'm pretty sure someone could knock out a script to do
that in an evening if that's your only problem with
the PSVI.

--- John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com> wrote:
> Ronald Bourret scripsit:
>
> > That's one reason that I asked how people intended
> to use the PSVI. I
> > find it interesting that the answer has, so far,
> been silence.
>
> Part of the problem may be that nobody knows what
> the PSVI is; there is
> no specification of it anywhere except in XML
> Schemas part 1, where it is
> hard to separate from the surrounding spec.  It
> would be very useful,
> I think, for somebody to prepare a basic list of
> what all the new
> info items and properties are, more or less in the
> style of the Infoset
> Recommendation.
>
> --
> John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
> http://www.reutershealth.com
> I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen,
> http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
> han mathon ne chae, a han noston ne 'wilith.
> --Galadriel, _LOTR:FOTR_

> subscription

=====
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #145
My dungeon cell decor will not feature exposed pipes.
While they add to the gloomy atmosphere, they are good conductors of vibrations and a lot of prisoners know Morse code.