From: George Cao
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Need to create a IDE with xml interfaces.

Rashida,

I don't know any public domain product that does what you described.  But if you are interested in a commercial solution, check out Altio.  We provide an xml platform that allows users to build rich UIs using a VB like IDE.  The apps built on the platform as well as the IDE itself run inside a browser.

Let me know if you are interested.

Take care,

George Cao