   TR9503 to XSD

Has there been a formal effort to port the Exchange Table Model (OASIS
TR9503) to a schema definition.  I am aware of Norm's work bringing it up
for DocBook.  I am wondering if there is a definitive version, an
undertaking to develop one or discussions toward such work.

This would seem to be an impediment to moving forward for any system
reliant on this model for tables (more than a few, including the DDI).

Mike Haarman                        Minnesota Population Center,
mhaarma@socsci.umn.edu              University of Minnesota,
                                    537 Heller Hall,
                                    Minneapolis, MN 55455
Co-Architect, Programmer,