   Re: [xml-dev] TR9503 to XSD

/ Mike Haarman <mhaarma@socsci.umn.edu> was heard to say:
| Has there been a formal effort to port the Exchange Table Model (OASIS
| TR9503) to a schema definition.  I am aware of Norm's work bringing it up
| for DocBook.  I am wondering if there is a definitive version, an
| undertaking to develop one or discussions toward such work.

I recall chatting with a couple of people at XML 2001 about starting
an OASIS TC to do just that. David Leland was leading the charge, as I
recall. (Apologies in advance if my memory is faulty.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | The shoe that fits one person pinches another;
XML Standards Engineer | there is no recipe for living that suits all