   RE: [xml-dev] Two quick questions regarding restriction in XML Schema

Yes, I was surprised at your previous email, I was debating between my
confidence vs your answer, when you sent me this.. :)

I am working on that report right now..

can I point you to http://www.cs.williams.edu/~kim/FOOLbook.html -- this
seems very good for understanding the concepts such as subtyping as is
done in different Programming Languages..

cheers - murali.