Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: email@example.com ("Bullard, Claude L (Len)")
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] DTDs, W3C Schemas, RELAX NG, Schematron?
- From: John Cowan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:42:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: email@example.com ('tariq abdur-rahim'), firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <2C61CCE8A870D211A523080009B94E430752B4B7@HQ5> from "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" at May 23, 2002 11:21:28 AM
"Bullard, Claude L (Len)" scripsit:
> Don't overlook RELAX RNG. Despite it's status
> vis a vis the W3C, I think it has a future as
> the "easier to do and easier to explain" schema
> language with a little less than XSD and a
> bit more than DTDs.
Make that "more power than DTDs or XSD, minus a few obfuscating
features of each."
John Cowan <email@example.com> http://www.reutershealth.com
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
han mathon ne chae, a han noston ne 'wilith. --Galadriel, _LOTR:FOTR_