   Re: [xml-dev] DTDs, W3C Schemas, RELAX NG, Schematron?

"Bullard, Claude L (Len)" scripsit:

> I originally believed that DSDL would converge
> these.  Am I misunderstanding DSDL?  Noting
> from Murata:

DSDL has multiple parts, of which AFAIK only the RNG and Schematron
parts are actually being worked on.  There are place holders for
an XS Structures part, an enhanced DTD part, and so on.

--
John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>     http://www.reutershealth.com