len

From: Seairth Jacobs [mailto:seairth@seairth.com]

Okay, maybe I am slow to see what's wrong here, but I don't see what's wrong
here.  I have questions about the security solution presented, but isn't the
problem itself legitimate?  If it isn't, would someone be kind enough to
educate me why a self-describing data file is not an easier target for data
theft?