len

From: Mike Champion [mailto:mc@xegesis.org]

Well ... the headline is pretty misleading, and the self-serving quotes from a single vendor
indicate a bit of laziness on the part of the author.  More substantively,
the gist of it seems to be that XML makes "security through obscurity" harder to
achieve.  I am no security expert, but I thought that "security through obscurity" was a
total loser in the first place. At worst, XML merely slaps people in the face and
says "Deal with it, don't pretend that no one can figure out your unencrypted
messages."