   RE: [xml-dev] CHAT: Bagels and lox

My understanding of the following:

                  smoked      cured (salt/sugar)
Smoked salmon       x
Grava(d)lax                     x
Lox                 x           x

or expressed in OWL (and I am cc'ing the worlds
authority on this ontology):

<owl:Class rdf:ID="Smoked"/>
<owl:Class rdf:ID="Cured" />
<owl:Class rdf:ID="Salmon" />

<owl:Class rdf:ID="SmokedSalmon">
  <owl:intersectionOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
     <owl:Class rdf:resource="#Smoked"/>
     <owl:Class rdf:resource="#Salmon" />
  </owl:insersectionOf>
  <owl:disjointWith rdf:resource="#Cured"/>
</owl:Class>

<owl:Class rdf:ID="Gravalax">
  <owl:intersectionOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
     <owl:Class rdf:resource="#Cured"/>
     <owl:Class rdf:resource="#Salmon" />
  </owl:insersectionOf>
  <owl:disjointWith rdf:resource="#Smoked"/>
</owl:Class>

<owl:Class rdf:ID="Lox">
--
Jonathan