   RE: [xml-dev] XQuery and DTD/Schema?

How has it been brushed aside by the XQuery working group and how do you
suggest it actually is incorporated into XQuery? It would be wise to
read the related XQuery specs (the 4 most important ones at least)
before answering this question.

I'm quite tired of reading mail where specs are derided when it is clear
that few have actually bothered to study the issues before ranting. Too
bad more XML-DEVers aren't like Jeni Tennison.

PS: Mike, the above comment isn't directed at you but is more of a
general statement if anything.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared minds.

rights.