   RE: [xml-dev] Announce: XML Schema, The W3C's Object-Oriented Descriptio

I said
>>> Surely that is a matter of traditions. Programming Language
>>> is generalluy understood not to be part of the acronym for
>>> any programming language

and then Michael said
>>Except, of course, APL, BCPL, CPL, and no doubt a few others.
And then I said
>I think it's an indicator of the rule
>however if the primary exceptions turn out to be DSLs..

and then I thought, hmm does my argument turn to shit if one considers
COBOL and PERL?
Well, maybe although since neither has PROGRAMMING in the expanded set
of the acronym I figure I still have a leg to stand on. Not hop on. But
stand.