   Re: [xml-dev] ANN: Building Web Services the REST Way

Rich Salz wrote:

>  >REST describes what makes the Web work well.
>
> Ah, the crux of my problem with the REST camp.  Post hoc propter hoc.

So is it your sense that no matter how compelling a theory for why
something happened in the past, that theory should not be considered
because it can never be proved? Maybe evolution is not the cause of the
fossils in the ground. How can we be sure?

--
Come discuss XML and REST web services at:
  Open Source Conference: July 22-26, 2002, conferences.oreillynet.com