Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Alessandro Barabesi" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Please help me to understand a basic concept.
- From: "Manos Batsis" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:48:19 +0300
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AcIkB+kzW/KcndKbRH6GobCa7sPrXQAAF/LQ
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Please help me to understand a basic concept.
> From: Alessandro Barabesi [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> but this can be done if you actually have the xml file. What
> I want to do is
> to use my stylesheet on "stylesheetless" xml
> doc from the network.
> I thought this was a nice way to distribute structured
> information so that
> anybody could
> visualize the information as they want.
Note that this way your users should have the means and know-how to
associate the document with a stylesheet. Even then, the XML PI is a
good way to have a 'default' stylesheet.
You can always do it programmatically but how depends on the interface
given to your users. What is your target interface type? Web? Win32?