   RE: [xml-dev] HashMap in an XML document

Hi Ashish,

Michael has a very good point re. SOAP. Re. your original question, you
might find JSX [1] interesting - easy to use Java object serialization to
XML (which can btw be put in SOAP wrappers).

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~bren/JSX/tech.html

Cheers,
Danny.

---