   RE: [xml-dev] HashMap in an XML document

Hi Michael,

     Can we use SOAP without bringing Web Services into picture. I want to ask
is whether I have to publish my Message Driven bean at server end as a web
service to make SOAP work. I want asynchronous communication but without Web
Services.

Regards
Ashish Rajvanshi

"Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@ntlworld.com> on 07/11/2002 02:43:51 PM