   need participation in ebXML Registry TC

OASIS members, ebXML participants, and XML developers:

The OASIS/ebXML Registry TC has been making great progress on the
Registry specifications. OASIS members recently approved version 2.0
of the Registry Information Model Specification and the Registry
Services Specification as OASIS Standards. We are pleased to note that
there are a number of ebXML Registry implementations in production or
in progress, including the Center for E-Commerce Infrastructure
Development (CECID) in Hong Kong; ebXMLsoft, Inc.; an implementation
for the Federal Government, and others.

We are currently working on version 3.0 of the two specs, which will
include functionality for cooperating (federated) registries, enhanced
security, and enhancements to the query functionality. We need
additional participation in order to advance this work. If you have an
interest in ebXML or Registries in general, or if you are interested
in working on some of the items specified above, please join our
Technical Committee in this exciting work. Please contact me if you
would like to get involved, or see our web site at
http://oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/ for more information. We have
a number of discussion lists, and have telecons every two weeks.

We look forward to your participation!

Thanks!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger