   Validating an XML document having no DTD/XSD (using Xerces)

Hello,

I have used XercesJ2 XML parser for validating an XML document against a Schema
wherein we provided the schema location in the XML file.
But now, I would like to know whether it's possible to validate the XML
document where the schema location is not explicitly defined in the XML file
but provided as a separate argument to the parsing method?
Is there a specific feature I should set?

Thanx for helping,

Briac

the views of Reuters Ltd.