Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: xml-dev <email@example.com>
- Subject: Open source XML Editor
- From: Justin Lipton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:24:45 +1000
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.3) Gecko/20010801
I am pleased to announce the release of the Xerlin open source XML Editor
Xerlin is an open source, java based, XML editor released under an Apache
style license. It has an extensible architecture designed to support
customized user interfaces.
Users and developers are welcome to use and contribute to the project.
Source and binary distributions are available, including the latest CVS
Xerlin includes software developed by ChannelPoint, Inc. for use in the
Merlot XML Editor www.merlotxml.org (the original Merlot site is no longer
active). ChannelPoint founded and hosted the Merlot XML Editor as an open
source project during 2000-2001. Xerlin has been created to build on those
foundations, and has the support of many of the same Developers.
The Xerlin project is hosted by SpeedLegal (http://www.speedlegal.com),
the XML-based document assembly company.