   generating DOM from ill-formed HTML docs

Hi, I am developing an application that will have to
build a DOM tree of html pages.

I'll use such DOM trees to perform some
analysis/comparisons.

Since most of the time I'll find ill-formed documents
I'd like to know if there are any parsers out there
that "accept" this flaws and builds the tree anyway.

I've tried domxml (php) with no luck.

best regards,
rt