   RE: [xml-dev] Including Schema inside the XML

  • To: "Naren Koka" <NKoka@sfamipec.com>,"XML DEV" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Including Schema inside the XML
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:08:33 -0700

The Microsoft XML parsers support validation using inline XML schema.
Here's a link describing how to do it using the
System.Xml.XmlValidatingReader in the .NET framework

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide
/html/cpconvalidationwithinlinexsdschema.asp

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult

rights.