   Re - Outcome processing in IMS

Hi,

Can I process all the question types & arrive at a single value whether
it is correct or wrong. I am not finding the way to process & evaluate
for all the type of questions that are in IMS. Please guide me for the
same.

Regards,

MRN Murthy
begin:vcard
n:;MRN Murthy
tel;fax:91-821-402875
tel;work:91-821-402851/403311/402380
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.excelindia.com
org:Excel Soft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
adr:;;No.1B, Hootagalli Industrial Area,;MYSORE;KARNATAKA;571186;INDIA
version:2.1
email;internet:murthy@excelindia.com
title:Project Leader
fn:MRN Murthy