   FW: [xml-dev] Schema Namespace name, schemaLocation, and Schema V ersion

Eric - Very interesting.

And the follow-ups are interesting, too...

David Carlisle points out what Jeni mentioned - that namespace changes can
be quite messy:

In
	http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200103/msg01021.html and

the COM solution mirror's Jeni's "proper version" suggestion. But that only
seems to apply to the schemaLocation (not namespace name), unless you keep
separate schema versions with different namespace names - yuck.

Thanks,

Mark