   RE: [xml-dev] Schema Namespace name, schemaLocation, and Schema V ersi

That's interesting given that I've mentioned on this very list about the
non-breaking change that was the gMonth errata[0] which invalidated
previously valid schemata like the one below

<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

 <xs:simpleType name="NotDecember">
  <xs:restriction base="xs:gMonth">
   <xs:maxInclusive value="--11--" />
  </xs:restriction>
 </xs:simpleType>

</xs:schema>

I'd be very surprised if our standards reps have not brought this up
with the W3C XML Schema working group since they are well aware of this
issue.

[0] http://www.w3.org/2001/05/xmlschema-rec-comments#pfiLexgMonth

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Going the speed of light is bad for your age.

rights.